Hotel Development & Investment brings you through the life cycle of hotels – the development, investment and operation of hotels through to hotel project exit. Industry experts speak in English – the language of the hotel industry – on each step of the hotel life cycle, from conceptualization to the exit. You will fully engage with industry experts and the subject matter through communication and discussion of the concepts in each session, followed by a hands-on hotel life cycle case study.
Program of the workshop: The Hotel Life Cycle
The program focuses on the key aspects of a hotel development project:
- Planning & Development – Hotel development projects, hotel project feasibility studies, selection of hotel operators, and integrated project management and implementation of hotel projects.
- Project Financing & Investment – Hotel operating models and their underlying agreements, financing for hotel projects, hotel investment structuring and strategies as well as the management of hotel asset investments.
- Hotel Operations & Disposition – Hotel operations and property management, the valuation of hotel property and the execution of project exit strategies and asset disposal.
You will be taken through the hotel project life cycle by means of presentation, discussion and group activity. You will gain a firm understanding of the hotel life cycle, which the objective of becoming more effective, productive and successful in your profession.
If you want to get the 20% discount, use the Promo Code TPA in the registration process.
These Speakers will provide you with professional insights:
- Gerald Kerbl, TPA
- Thomas Wacker, AccorHotels
- Erol Milo, STRABAG Real Estate
- Martin Thom, CBRE
- Christian Walter, PKF hotelexperts
- Martin Löcker, UBM Development
- Erik Steger, Wolf Theiss
- Roman Kopacek, Michaeler & Partner
Images from the organizer: AUTIN&Co