From time to time corporate crises can happen. The causes can be market-driven changes (e.g. slump in sales, competitors, technological change), company-internal changes (e.g. cash-flow, creditworthiness, capital, management) and macro-economic changes (economic situation, regulations, laws, State intervention). By means of suitable reorganisation strategies, the value of the commitment for all interest groups should increase.
- Status quo analyses, short und medium-term liquidity needs
- (Strategic) Business reviews
- Compilation of, and independent examination of, reorganisation concepts.
- Analysis of crisis factors and proposals to improve operative performance
- Compilation of plan scenarios using simulation models
- Prognoses regarding continued operation
- Economic support in restructuring measures, including controlling of measures
- Search for an investor (finance investor, strategic investor) to secure long-term continued business
- Support in bank negotiations