Transfer pricing is the number one tax topic on the agenda of all financial authorities.
Transfer pricing presents a balancing act for companies in which they have to examine their business model, the market in which they are active and the tax framework and risks. Transfer pricing demands therefore a targeted risk management.
Transfer pricing is the number one tax topic on the agenda of all financial authorities, above all in the CEE/SEE area.
The experts at TPA, with their interdisciplinary know-how on tax, economic and markets, will support you in addressing issues relating to transfer pricing to achieve a targeted management of tax risks as well as is harmonisation with your business model market conditions.
Our experts will develop the best solutions for you and can offer:
- Support in all questions relating to and at every step of your risk management process
- Review of your business model
- Functional analyses
- Economic analyses
- Preparation of documentation (masterfile, country-specific files)
- Establishing external bases for comparison
- Transfer pricing studies with the Amadeus business database
- Defence of your transfer prices in tax audits